I can't forget when we are one
From your lips the heavens pour out
I can't forget when we are one
With you alone, I am free

Everyday, every night, you alone
You're the love of my life
Everyday, every night, you alone
You're the love of my life

Maria was in her room...thinking of Michael...she just saw him last night...she didn't know why she felt this way...she needed to see him...feel him...be one with him....

She went to the phone...dialed his number...he picks up the phone...before she even speaks he says...Maria....she says....how did you know it was me...he said...I prayed that you would call...

She says...Michael...I need you...he said...I'll be right there to pick you up....before he hangs up the phone he says...I thank God everyday for sending an angel into my life...he hangs up..she slowly returns the phone to it's base...smiling the whole time...thinking...Thank-you God for sending me my angel of Love....

Maria quickly gets her jacket and purse...she heads towards the front door...she waits for her love to pick her up...she doesn't wait long...in the distance she sees him....she sees her precious Michael...

He pulls the car up close...he leans over and opens the door from the inside...she gets in...they both lean in to give each other a kiss...the electric current is felt thru both of their bodies....Maria feels a chill...Michael can feel every hair on his body stand on end....

Maria shuts the door...puts on her seat belt...they head to Michaels apartment..

Neither one says a word...no words need to be spoken...you could cut the love in the air with a knife....

They pull up in front of Michael's apartment building...he gets out...opens the door for her...

They take each others hand...still not one word passes their lips....

They walk up the stairs...he puts the key in the lock...the door opens...he picks her up...Maria drops her purse..it lands on the floor...he carries her to the bed...he removes her jacket...

He looks in her eyes...he kisses her lips...he kisses her with such love and passion...she feels her body begin to melt...he moves down to her throat...kissing every inch that he passes...he removes her shirt....his eyes fill with tears...seeing how beautiful his angel is...

Maria helps him...she removes her bra...she drops it to the floor...he stares at her...he is in awe of her beauty...he kisses her breasts...sucking and kissing each one...not missing any flesh...

She takes her hands...unbuttons his shirt....he helps her...he removes it and drops it next to hers....she takes her hands and begins to feel his firm chest...she gets a chill...she reaches for his pants...she unbuttons them...

They both stop what they are doing...they remove the rest of their clothing...they drop them to the floor...both lovers in the nude...enjoying the view...each thinking how perfect their mate is...

Maria lays on the bed...Michael continues kissing her...making his way down to her neck...to her chest...with each inch of her body...licking and tasting and enjoying every inch that passes his lips...he travels down to her heat...he spreads her legs...bringing his face to her warm treasure...he enjoys her scent....he begins to ravish her...she moans from his warm tongue entering her...she arches her back..giving him more opportunity to go deeper inside of her....

He concentrates on her clit...Maria moaning with every lick that he takes...he starts going faster and faster...til Maria is in heaven...she screams his name....he is pleased that he made her so happy....

Maria gets up...kisses her man...she loves his taste with hers mixed together....she helps him lie on the bed...she gently caresses his manhood...he moans from her touch....she takes him in her mouth...enjoying the salty taste of the juices that escape from him...she enjoys every drop...

She picks up speed...he begins to moan...she can feel his manhood pulsate...she enjoys this..she knows he is
close....she sucks harder and harder going deeper and deeper on him...with each release she withdrawls very
slowly...this drives him crazy...

Without speaking a word....Maria releases him...she knows he can't take it much longer...he takes her in his arms...he kisses her.....she smiles at him...he smiles back...

Maria lies on the bed...he gets on top...she takes his manhood and guides it to her heat...he enters her...they both moan....he pushes deeper and deeper inside of her....he starts out slow...he knows she's ready for more...he picks up the pace...they can feel their bodys start to heat up...they enjoy the feel of their sweat mixing together...he goes faster and faster....the moaning gets louder...he can feel her nails dig into his back...he enjoys the pleasure and the pain...her moans become deeper and louder...he wants it to be perfect...he won't release until he knows she is ready...

As he goes faster and faster...he knows she's ready...she digs her nails into him harder...this time...he knows she drew blood...he doesn't care....as he goes faster and faster....she starts to cum....Moaning his name...this makes him explode...they both cum together...they are both one....

As they lay there...their breathing calms down...she opens her eyes...she sees him looking at her...he kisses her...she smiles...he looks at her angel face and can't help but smile back....still not a word was spoken...

no words needed...because....Michael + Maria = Love.....

The End

A huge thanks to SamWinchesterforever for this wonderful, very sexy siggie!!! THANK YOU!
Last Edited By: RoswellOracle 06/13/14 9:49 PM. Edited 1 time.