Welcome

**Thanks for dropping in**

Hi I'm glad you took time and came inside to look over my work.  I would be honored for you to take the time and read my fanfictions.  Feel free to leave feedback, it makes me happy :)

(Side Note:  The banner for 'A King Ponders' is the very first banner I have ever attempted to make.  Please be gentle in your assessment of it. *smile*)

Here are the details of the fics:

Works In Progress:

By ZanEnthralled

Disclaimer: The Roswell TV Series, book series, the characters, and the story, are owned by Jason Katims, Fox Studios, and Melinda Metz.  I do not own any part of them.  I'm simply borrowing the names of characters for entertainment purposes. No infringements are intended.

Pairings:  Z/L, R/Lo, Z/A, Some CC reference

Category: UC w/A, AU

Rating:  Adult

Summary:  Ava has loved Zan almost from the moment she stepped out of her pod.  Zan, on the other hand has not returned her love the way she longed for him to love her.  He feels family affection for Ava while he’s waiting for the love of his life to cross his path.

A/N:  A lot of the dialog refers to Season 2, Episode 8, Meet the Dupes.  The story leads to a love triangle with Zan, Ava, and Liz, loosely based on the lyrics of the song “Silver Springs” by Stevie Nicks.   I heard the song earlier in the week and immediately thought of how Zan and Ava’s fanfiction relationship was written out. I hope you like it.

Complete:

JULY 2015

A King Ponders

By: ZanEnthralled

Disclaimer:  The Roswell TV Series, book series, the characters, and the story, are owned by Jason Katims, UPN, WB, and Melinda Metz.  I do not own any part of them.  I'm simply borrowing the names of the characters for entertainment purposes.  No infringements are intended.

Pairings: Z/L, Zan's POV

Category: UC, w/A, AU, Some CC Couples (maybe)

Rating: Adult

Summary: Zan thinks about his life while he's walking the streets of NYC. He starts to feel a vibration in the back of his mind, a pull that compels him to search out the cause. What he finds surprises him, and changes his life.

A/N: This is my very first ever attempt to write a fan fiction.  I know that this story kind of fits in to the same nutshell with a lot of other stories describing Zan (the NYC dupe). I love stories with Zan (a dupe) and love to read when he’s paired up with Liz.  I know I can be my own worse critic at times, but your critique is important to me. Especially if it makes me a better writer.  

Thank you, RoswellOracle, for making this beautiful banner

In My Opinion

By:  ZanEnthralled

Disclaimer:  The Roswell TV Series, book series, the characters, and the story, are owned by Jason Katims, UPN, WB, and Melinda Metz.  I do not own any part of them.  I'm simply borrowing the names of the characters for entertainment purposes.  No infringements are intended.

Pairings: Courtney POV

Category: CC, w/A

Rating: Teen

Summary: Courtney Goes to Roswell in search of a new Rebel Leader.

A/N: You will probably be able to pick out a few of the 7 deadly sins in this short story.  I saw Pride, Lust.

(Banner was Nominated)

Disclaimer: The Roswell TV Series, Roswell Book Series, and of the characters, are owned by Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, UPN, WB. I do not own any of it; I only borrow the names for entertainment purposes. No infringements are intended.

Pairings: M/L

Category: CC 

Rating: Teen

Summary: 
This story is innocent teenage fluff.  Max is a shy 16 year old boy who, secretly, only has eyes for his lab partner. School is out for summer break and Max has been moping around the house because he misses her terribly. Max will do whatever is necessary to be near the object of his affection.

A/N: This story represents Gluttony in the Seven Deadly Sins Challenge.

Child's Play
By ZanEnthralled

By: ZanEnthralledDisclaimer: The Roswell TV Series, book series, the characters, and the story, are owned by Jason Katims, Fox Studios, and Melinda Metz.  I do not own any part of them. I'm simply borrowing the names of characters for entertainment purposes. No infringements are intended.

Pairings:  M/L M/M I/A

Category: CC AU w/A

Rating:  Child

Summary:  Nancy Parker, Diane Evans, Madeline Guerin, Gloria Whitman, and Amy Deluca meet up at the park and their children get acquainted.

A/N: This story was entered in the WRH School Carnival Challenge.  This will be an attempt to create a short back story of how the Evans kids and Michael may have been introduced to other children after having been taught to speak English and trained in other pertinent skills. I’m going to go AU with this story and make things somewhat different for the aliens. I’m going to fix Michael having been put in an abusive home. I didn’t like him being in that situation when I watched Roswell, and I won’t put him there in my story.

Men Wearing Jerseys

By ZanEnthralled
Disclaimer: The Roswell TV Series, book series, the characters, and the story, are owned by Jason Katims, Fox Studios, and Melinda Metz.  I do not own any part of them.  I'm simply borrowing the names of characters for entertainment purposes. No infringements are intended.

Pairings:  Liz, Max, Michael, and Maria

Category: AU, CC

Rating:  Child

Summary:  First day of High School for the Roswell teens Liz, Max, Michael, & Maria.

N/A:  This is different than any other fanfiction I’ve ever written.  Very fluffy, very short.   I wrote it on a whim for the Inferno Challenge.  If I wrote it correctly, you will see very innocent lust, if it can even be construed as lust at all.  By the definition of the word, I think a little can be mustered up if we look hard enough **smile**

Cupid in the Park

By: ZanEnthralled

Summary:  This is a story about two lonely people needing companionship and searching for love. I tried to write this in a way that will cause the reader to have to wait to find out who the unconventional characters are.  Please read all the way through to the end and try not to look ahead.  (No peeking)

Rating:  Child

Pairings:  It’s a surprise!

Category: AU, UC

Disclaimer: The Roswell TV Series, book series, the characters, and the story, are owned by Jason Katims, Fox Studios, and Melinda Metz.  I do not own any part of them.  I'm simply borrowing the names of characters for entertainment purposes. No infringements are intended.

A/N:  First I want to thank Nomi for her help and encouragement to write not only this story, but for giving me a fantastic 'fellow Roswellian' that I can share my love for Roswell with.
Thanks Nomi, you are awesome!  

To comply with Challenge Requirements I have used the following:

Mentioning the Crashdown.
It’s freezing in here.
Someone getting a new job.
If I see one more person dressed as an alien, I am going to scream.
Mentioning the UFO Center.
A UFO sighting.
Someone playing in a pile of leaves.
Did you see that?

Screencaps:

Category: Dupes, Zan, Rath, and Lonnie Screencaps

Genre: Comedy

A/N:  Represents Lust in the Seven Deadly Sins Challenge.

Roswell Vapors

By ZanEnthralled

Category: Max and Liz Screencaps

Genre: Comedy

A/N:  Warning:  Some people may think that the subject matter applied to these Screen Caps is a bit crude for Max and Liz.  There is no fluff or the usual Dreamer plot to these Screen Caps.  (Being the youngest of all my siblings, and growing up in a southern household with four strapping galoot brothers, there was no way that I could avoid the ‘subject’ that makes up the plot of this story)  That being said, this is an entry representing, Anger, of the Seven Deadly Sins.  

"Well, clearly being tall, dark, and intergalactic is still a draw for the ladies." - Kyle
(Second Chances - femmenerd)
Last Edited By: ZanEnthralled 05/29/17 7:17 PM. Edited 57 times.